Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Wishlist

Even tough I'm not gonna celebrate any, but i was hoping my parents would buy this kind of freakin' cool stuff or maybe my neighbor would give me this for Christmas gift. HEHE I like this kind of stuff, like diamond jewelry, rebel look shorts, hard case bags/square bags, cool tank top so i can wear it with a few of my new outwear. and do ya know where to get cool crystal jewelry like the picture down there? HEHEHE, But for the short. IT'S A MUST HAVE ITEM! Dang! And I'm planning to change my glasses. I was thinking changing into a 'look alike' wayfarer glasses. But, I'm searching for the small size, most people use the big size. Well, the big one is okay. but it will really look like i'm copying a few of people. And that doesn't mean i hate the big size. It just when i use the big one my eyes will look like small, and i will look like i have some small freakin' eyes. And i'm looking for the color black/brown/or dark color. OKE WE CAPE NGOMONG INGGRIS. WE FOREVER!

ugh, i wish the tank is not that short. it will be fab.

Or! Just give me Logan Lerman, CS for
Christmas! LOLJK I'm just bored . okey Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment