Monday, December 13, 2010

Mood to cut, glue, trash.

Today is a boring day even tough i skip school. Don't even ask me why i use english language. I even don't know why. So, how about i mash up about between 2 language. kay?k.

(english) Since i got nothing hell to do today, i'm trying to read my old magazine. and it's look sad cause i never touch it again. so, i started to cut the fashion pages, and cut the models, clothes i like from it and stick it on my school folder. That i think, it's different than the old one. look's like a makeover. o. Then i started to cut, and make over my old clothes and pants. The plain and boring t-shirt i cut it half of it and make it shorter. and make the hand part look even shorter and i have to say it's 100% much better than the old one. Then i cut my old pair of jeans. Actually, it wont fit me again because of the small parts on the 'betis' AHHA i don't know the english. wont fit mine. so when i cut that part it still fit me! so, it's a brand new shorts! You should try it sometimes!
EA INGGRIS, WE JADI MALU

(indonesia) Maksud gue 'cut' ya motong. motong apa? motong ayam. ya gak lah motong baju sama kertas. Maksud gue 'glue' ya kasih lem, bukan yg nyanyi2 ya apa tu namanya 'glee' #eh. maksud gue 'trash' karena sekarang kamar saya seperti kapal pecah buka usaha baru dadakan. yea. tapi menghasilkan kepuasaan yang cukup. folder membosankan saya penuh dengan orang2 nempel. baju dan celana saya yang bosan berubah menjadi tidak membosankan. (?) ok sekian

No comments:

Post a Comment